update android rom programmatically

Viewed 1377

I have a requirement that goes like this: We have custom Android devices with custom ROM installed on them. I need to be able to install an update for this custom ROM through an app.

What I was thinking to solve this problem was to download the custom rom from a server via ftp and then issue "some kind of command" to execute the ROM from my app, but the problem is I don't know what command to issue in order to execute this ROM.

Do you know how can I install that custom rom programmatically?

3 Answers

You need to follow steps

  1. Root your phone (see video in YouTube about root your phone).
  2. Flash your phone with TWRP recovery (see video in YouTube about flash TWRP your phone).
  3. Download rom for your specific phones (see video in YouTube about Download rom your phone).
  4. Flash rom as wise see video in YouTube.
  5. If anycase your phone is dead then try to repair in care othervise see video in youtube "how to full flash with your device"
Related