TinyMCE not working - even with their example?

Viewed 19588

ISSUE:

I am attempting to use TinyMCE 4.0.12. But couldn't get it to work, it just makes my text areas disappear altogether.

What i have done so far:

I even copied their example code exactly from their page, and it doesn't even work with that.

I have extracted all of the files to "js/tinymce/"

Is there something obvious I am missing?

Fiddle: http://jsfiddle.net/cg3e8/

JS CODE:

<script type="text/javascript" src="js/tinymce/tinymce.min.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript">
tinymce.init({
    selector: "textarea",
    plugins: [
        "advlist autolink lists link image charmap print preview anchor",
        "searchreplace visualblocks code fullscreen",
        "insertdatetime media table contextmenu paste moxiemanager"
    ],
    toolbar: "insertfile undo redo | styleselect | bold italic | alignleft aligncenter alignright alignjustify | bullist numlist outdent indent | link image"
});
</script>

HTML CODE:

    <form method="post" action="somepage">
       <textarea name="content" style="width:100%"></textarea>
    </form>
3 Answers
<script src="https://cloud.tinymce.com/stable/tinymce.min.js"></script>

Replace this <script type="text/javascript" src="js/tinymce/tinymce.min.js"></script> part of your code with the code above.

I hope it works !

Related