Detect right mouse click on cocoa

Viewed 4946

I'm trying to manage mouse events in my prototype of Sprite-kit game.

I used the following methods from the question SO_q

- (void) mouseDown: (NSEvent*) theEvent
{
    NSLog(@"Click!");
}

- (void) rightMouseDown:(NSEvent*) theEvent
{
    NSLog(@"DERECHA PULSADA!");
}

But the method to detect the right clic doesn't work for me. I want to detect click and drop of right mouse click. How can i detect when the mouse click is dropped ?

UPDATE:

I tried with the following mehod, picked up from the Cocoa Event Handling Doc.

- (void)mouseDown:(NSEvent *)theEvent 
{
        switch ([theEvent type])
        {
            case NSLeftMouseDown:
                NSLog(@"ISQUIERDO down!");
                break;
            case NSLeftMouseUp:
                NSLog(@"IZQDO soltado!");
                break;
            case RightMouseDown:
                NSLog(@"DERECHO PUSSSHHH!");
                break;
            case NSRightMouseUp:
                NSLog(@"Botón Derecho Soltado!");
                break;
            default:
                /* Ignore any other kind of event. */
                break;
        }

    return;
}

Result: Only event for the left click has been handled.

Following reading the Cocoa Event Handling Doc i tried overwriting the following methods:

-(void)rightMouseDown:(NSEvent *)theEvent
{
    NSLog(@"DERECHO PUSSSHHH!");
}

- (void)rightMouseUp:(NSEvent *)theEvent
{
    NSLog(@"Botón Derecho Soltado!");
}

Didn't work too.

UPDATE:

Like i said before, theses methods are in a Sprite-Kit class. Here the class definition where these methods are defined.

#import <SpriteKit/SpriteKit.h>

@interface OpcionesMenu : SKScene

@end
2 Answers
Related