Rails 4 Devise Login as a POPUP window

Viewed 8876

Hi Iam using devise for my authentication of the user

I have followed the various tutorials for getting the login in a popup window but Iam not successful can any one kindly tell how do it in details. I have tried various tutorials but nothing is working every thing is redirecting again in to a login page.

I am a newbie in rails Please kindly help to this.

I am unable to get the login on the same page

Here Is my new.html.erb

<%= form_for(:user,  :html => {:id => 'login_form'}, :url => user_session_path, :remote => :true, :format => :json) do |f| %>

  <%= f.email_field :email, :autofocus => true, :placeholder => "email", :id => 'login_email' %>
  <%= f.password_field :password, :placeholder => "password", :id => 'login_password' %>

  <% if devise_mapping.rememberable? -%>
    <div><%= f.check_box :remember_me %> <%= f.label :remember_me %></div>
  <% end -%>

  <div><%= image_submit_tag('modals/account/login_submit.png') %></div>
<% end %>

This is my headers page

 <% if user_signed_in? %>
  <p>Welcome <%= current_user.email %></p>
   <%= link_to "Sign out", destroy_user_session_path, :method => :delete %>
<% else %>
  <p>You are not signed in.</p>
  <%= link_to "Sign in", new_user_session_path, :remote => :true %>

<% end %>
1 Answers
Related