How to use CLJS + Node.js (+ node-webkit)

Viewed 1078

How does one achieve this integration? Mainly the integration with Node because I have been at this for a couple of days, trying stuff out myself and reading blog posts but I can't get it to work. The reason probably being there are no recent blog posts on this.

So my questions are:

  • How does one integrate CLJS with Node.js? Mainly how does one take advantage of Node's require function?
  • After it's working with Node, I.E. one can do node file.js on the generated CLJS file and it works, is there anything special one needs to do to integrate correctly with node-webkit?

As an extra, what does :target :nodejs actually do in cljsbuild's compile settings?

Also I'd like a working solution. Please do not point me to a blog post or something of the sort because I'm pretty sure I've read all of them and none of them have had any success.

Also, something like the mies template by Swannondete would be nice, but made to work with Node and/or node-webkit would be nice. :)

0 Answers
Related