Workaround BeforeNavigate2 not being fired in WPF .NET

Viewed 3748

I need to send headers with every request I transmit using the System.Windows.Controls.WebBrowser control. Using C# with .Net, due to a bug described here, the BeforeNavigate2 event, which would help me with call-by-reference-parameters, is not being fired, and the BeforeNavigate event described in the bug report does not help me, as its parameters are read only.

The Solution described here are difficult to impossible to use as I have a lot of references to the Controls Web Browser that would have to be solved, leading through existing interfaces and other libraries in this project.

Like in the solution described, it would be sufficient to have a fixed string I can set externally, but I would need a solution setting Headers using the Controls Web Browser. Is there a solution that could satisfy my requirements without using Forms?

1 Answers
Related