How can I change color of icon image using CSS?

Viewed 71092

I am trying to figure out how to change the color of an image that is half transparent and half solid color.

I want to be able to change the color of the white so I can add a hover, and add the ability to have a dynamic way to change the colors in wordpress. Using photoshop to fill the image isn't an option because I am going to build a color changer in to my Wordpress theme.

I used a jQuery script called JFlat.js, because it seemed like EXACTLY what I needed. Although it doesn't seem to work at all for me. Following the exact steps I am guessing it is because it uses an old version of jQuery.

Can anyone offer me some assistance?

Here is a black version on the image, you can't see the white one so I will post this one for a better of idea of what I am talking about.

enter image description here

3 Answers
Related