Is there some magical way to have SublimeText handle a line like this automatically for me?
print('Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Praesent dapibus mauris urna, in semper dolor semper eget. Proin condimentum est sed est elementum, eu pulvinar eros malesuada. Quisque malesuada sapien et quam convallis, et sodales risus blandit. Vestibulum auctor justo eu libero pellentesque tempor. Quisque faucibus augue eu fermentum auctor.')
I'm honestly indifferent of it coming out like this:
print('Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Praesent dapibus'
'mauris urna, in semper dolor semper eget. Proin condimentum est sed est'
'elementum, eu pulvinar eros malesuada. Quisque malesuada sapien et quam'
'convallis, et sodales risus blandit. Vestibulum auctor justo eu libero'
'pellentesque tempor. Quisque faucibus augue eu fermentum auctor.')
or like this:
print(
'Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Praesent dapibus'
'mauris urna, in semper dolor semper eget. Proin condimentum est sed est'
'elementum, eu pulvinar eros malesuada. Quisque malesuada sapien et quam'
'convallis, et sodales risus blandit. Vestibulum auctor justo eu libero'
'pellentesque tempor. Quisque faucibus augue eu fermentum auctor.'
)
or any other 'pythonic' way to handle a long string. Basically I want to write a long string, highlight it, and hit a button and find it is magically formatted some acceptable way. I would also really like to have some way to edit this string once it's already made without doing the work all over again.
Currently what I do is write this string, use Wrap->Wrap at X characters, then go through manually and add quotes to the start and end of each line and also adjust the indenting if necessary. If I want to edit, I have to then go and remove the starting and ending quotes in each line, concatenate it to one line, fix it, then do it all over again. It's awful.