m2e Subclipse Connector error - 'bundle org.tigris.subversion.subclipse.core [1.6.0,1.9.0)

Viewed 14194

I want to checkout projects with Maven. However I am unable to setup my Maven configuration with Subclipse due to this error:

Operation details
Cannot complete the install because one or more required items could not be found.
Software being installed: Maven SCM handler for Subclipse 0.13.0.201303011221 (org.sonatype.m2e.subclipse.feature.feature.group 0.13.0.201303011221)
Missing requirement: Maven SCM Handler for Subclipse 0.13.0.201303011221 (org.sonatype.m2e.subclipse 0.13.0.201303011221) requires 'bundle org.tigris.subversion.subclipse.core [1.6.0,1.9.0)' but it could not be found
Cannot satisfy dependency:
From: Maven SCM handler for Subclipse 0.13.0.201303011221 (org.sonatype.m2e.subclipse.feature.feature.group 0.13.0.201303011221)
To: org.sonatype.m2e.subclipse [0.13.0.201303011221]

Things I have tried

  • Uninstalling Subclipse and re-installing
  • Deleting my Eclipse folder all together and re-installing Using a different workspace
  • Deleting all tigris folders and jar files including updating features.xml and re-install subclipse

More details

Version Information Eclipse Java EE IDE for Web Developers. Version: Kepler Service Release 1 Build id: 20130919-0819

My current installed plugins are: Subclipse 1.10.3 SonarQube 3.2.0

My TortoiseSVN is: TortoiseSVN 1.8.4, Build 24972 - 64 Bit , 2013/11/24 11:15:39 Subversion 1.8.5, -release apr 1.4.8 apr-util 1.5.2 serf 1.3.2 OpenSSL 1.0.1e 11 Feb 2013 zlib 1.2.8

I am also using CollabNet 1.8.5 and that does not work either.

===

Downgraded my TortoiseSVN to 1.7.12 which was an older version I had used and I am still getting the same error.

I uninstalled CollabNet SVN 1.8.5 in case it was causing a conflict, but that also did not help.

4 Answers
Related