Wordpress fake post with fake postmeta.

Viewed 1511

Several days ago I have made a post "How to make a fake WordPress post for each user separately"

I managed to make a Fake post by using this resource. Everything was good unless I tried to do the same with custom field option. The theme I'm using has a separate custom field in wp_postmeta which includes the embedded video in separate <div>.
Here is the code I tried to use for setting the custom field option.

function kpg_f_content() {
    global $wp_query;

    $post = new stdClass();
    $post -> ID = 1;
    $post -> post_category = array('uncategorized');
    //Add some categories. an array()???
    $post -> post_content = 'hey here we are a real post';
    //The full text of the post.
    $post -> post_excerpt = 'hey here we are a real post';
    //For all your post excerpt needs.
    $post -> post_status = 'publish';
    //Set the status of the new post.
    $post -> post_title = 'Fake Title 1';
    //The title of your post.
    $post -> post_type = 'post';
    //Sometimes you might want to post a page.
    $post -> post_date = '[ 2013-12-19 5:34:3 ]';
    //The time post was made.
    $post -> post_date_gmt = '[ 2013-12-19 5:34:3 ]';
    //The time post was made, in GMT.

    $vid = new stdClass();
    $vid -> meta_key = 'video_url';
    $vid -> meta_value = 'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucivXRBrP_0';

    $vid1 = new stdClass();
    $vid1 -> meta_key = '_oembed_576540b29025537e24e5bcdcae946a46';
    $vid1 -> meta_value = '<iframe width="500" height="281" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ucivXRBrP_0?feature=oembed" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>';

    $wp_query -> queried_object = $post;
    $wp_query -> post = $post;
    $wp_query -> found_posts = 2;
    $wp_query -> post_count = 2;
    $wp_query -> max_num_pages = 2;
    $wp_query -> is_single = 1;
    $wp_query -> is_404 = false;
    $wp_query -> is_posts_page = 0;
    $wp_query -> posts = $post;
    $wp_query -> page = false;
    $wp_query -> is_post = true;
    $wp_query -> page = false;
    $wp_query -> meta_query = array($vid, $vid1);

}

add_action('wp', 'kpg_f_content'); 

The part I improvised is $wp_query->meta_query=array($vid,$vid1);, but it doesn't help as it expected to be as if even it would set these 2 options it would not set the post_id and the theme could not find for which post was the option made. Guys any ideas how can I perform this?

2 Answers
Related