Constructing a Binary tree in Java

Viewed 85544

I am constructing a binary tree. Let me know if this is a right way to do it. If not please tell me how to?? I could not find a proper link where constructing a general binary tree has been coded. Everywhere BST is coded.

  3
 / \
1   4
   / \
  2   5

This is the binary tree which i want to make.I should be able to do all the tree traversals.Simple stuff.

public class Binarytreenode
{
    public Binarytreenode left;
    public Binarytreenode right;
    public int data;

    public Binarytreenode(int data)
    {
        this.data=data;
    }

    public void printNode()
    {
        System.out.println(data);
    }

    public static void main(String ar[])
    {
        Binarytreenode root = new Binarytreenode(3);
        Binarytreenode n1 = new Binarytreenode(1);
        Binarytreenode n2 = new Binarytreenode(4);
        Binarytreenode n3 = new Binarytreenode(2);
        Binarytreenode n4 = new Binarytreenode(5);

        root.left = n1;
        root.right = n2;
        root.right.left = n3;
        root.right.right = n4;
    }
}
4 Answers
Related