I am trying to open Jmeter by the batch file but it gives me a Windows error

Viewed 77190

Here is the related error its showing:

java.exe is not a recognized file as an internal or external command, operable or external command

errorlevel=9009

14 Answers

Since I run many versions of Java.. I modified jmeter.bat.

rem JM_START - set this to "start" to launch JMeter in a separate window rem this is used by the jmeterw.cmd script. rem rem =====================================================

setlocal

rem Minimal version to run JMeter set MINIMAL_VERSION=1.8.0 set PATH=%PATH%;C:\Program Files (x86)\IBM\Java80\jre\bin <<< add This line to jmeter.bat

Copied the JAVA executable from Installed version of Java from C:\Program FilesJava\jdk1.8.0_191\bin and pasted in the folder where the jmeter bat resides and it worked for me.

Not exactly the same issue but somebody might find it helpful

Do not double click jmeter.bat but instead ApacheJMeter.jar in the same directory

For me jmeter.bat run but for a brief moment closing almost immediately and not prompting any error. Above workaround allowed me to start working

Related