MSBuild with TFS Fails on ASP.NET deploy with multiple projects

Viewed 2346

I'm using Visual Studio 2012 and TFS and I have an issue with builds. I currently have a 2 projects solution (One with the main project, the other with only the resources files) But only the main project has a Publish Profile, the other one doesn't have one it's just a dependency to the first one and need only to be compiled.

But when i launch the build i got this error :

C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft\VisualStudio\v11.0\Web\Microsoft.Web.Publishing.targets (4435): The value for PublishProfile is set to 'Dev', expected to find the file at 'e:\Builds\6\DEV.MyProject\Sources\MyProject.Resources\Properties\PublishProfiles\Dev.pubxml' but it could not be found. C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft\VisualStudio\v11.0\Web\Microsoft.Web.Publishing.targets (4442): PublishProfile(Dev) is set. But the $(WebPublishMethod) does not have a valid value. Current Value is "". C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft\VisualStudio\v11.0\Web\Microsoft.Web.Publishing.targets (4449): Target ValidatePublishProfileSettings Failed

So is there a way through MSBuild Arguments that i can publish my app, by only compiling one project and then compiling + publishing the second one ?

Thanks,

1 Answers
Related