I have an error, when I'm executing the next code
ldapsearch -xLLL -D "cn=admin,dc=geobolivia,dc=gob,dc=bo" -W > dump-geobolivia.ldif
the error that I have is the
No such object (32)
and the error that appear in the syslog file is the next
Dec 19 18:49:00 geobolivia slapd[3045]: conn=1050 op=103 SRCH base="ou=users,dc=geobolivia,dc=gob,dc=bo" scope=1 deref=3 filter="(&(objectClass=*)(mail=*@*)(givenName=*))"
Dec 19 18:49:00 geobolivia slapd[3045]: <= bdb_substring_candidates: (mail) not indexed
Dec 19 18:49:00 geobolivia slapd[3045]: conn=1050 op=103 SEARCH RESULT tag=101 err=0 nentries=2 text=
Dec 19 18:49:00 geobolivia slapd[3045]: conn=1050 op=104 SRCH base="ou=groups,dc=geobolivia,dc=gob,dc=bo" scope=1 deref=3 filter="(&(objectClass=posixGroup)(cn=el_*))"
Dec 19 18:49:00 geobolivia slapd[3045]: <= bdb_substring_candidates: (cn) not indexed
Dec 19 18:49:00 geobolivia slapd[3045]: conn=1050 op=104 SEARCH RESULT tag=101 err=0 nentries=0 text=
Dec 19 18:49:01 geobolivia slapd[3045]: conn=1078 fd=22 ACCEPT from IP=127.0.0.1:57379 (IP=127.0.0.1:389)
Dec 19 18:49:01 geobolivia slapd[3045]: conn=1078 op=0 BIND dn="cn=admin,dc=geobolivia,dc=gob,dc=bo" method=128
Dec 19 18:49:01 geobolivia slapd[3045]: conn=1078 op=0 BIND dn="cn=admin,dc=geobolivia,dc=gob,dc=bo" mech=SIMPLE ssf=0
Dec 19 18:49:01 geobolivia slapd[3045]: conn=1078 op=0 RESULT tag=97 err=0 text=
Dec 19 18:49:01 geobolivia slapd[3045]: conn=1078 op=1 SRCH base="" scope=2 deref=0 filter="(objectClass=*)"
Dec 19 18:49:01 geobolivia slapd[3045]: conn=1078 op=1 SEARCH RESULT tag=101 err=32 nentries=0 text=
Dec 19 18:49:01 geobolivia slapd[3045]: conn=1078 op=2 UNBIND
Dec 19 18:49:01 geobolivia slapd[3045]: conn=1078 fd=22 closed
I read in some post that i have to add the in the code the ou=users
ldapsearch -xLLL -D "cn=admin,ou=users,dc=geobolivia,dc=gob,dc=bo" -W > dump-geobolivia.ldif
and when I do that, the error that I have is the
ldap_bind: Invalid credentials (49)
and the log is
Dec 19 18:58:43 geobolivia slapd[3045]: conn=1080 fd=17 ACCEPT from IP=127.0.0.1:57515 (IP=127.0.0.1:389)
Dec 19 18:58:43 geobolivia slapd[3045]: conn=1080 op=0 BIND dn="cn=admin,ou=users,dc=geobolivia,dc=gob,dc=bo" method=128
Dec 19 18:58:43 geobolivia slapd[3045]: conn=1080 op=0 RESULT tag=97 err=49 text=
Dec 19 18:58:43 geobolivia slapd[3045]: conn=1080 op=1 UNBIND
Dec 19 18:58:43 geobolivia slapd[3045]: conn=1080 fd=17 closed
I'm using bind9 as DNS server and I think that's the problem but I don't know how to solve that.