Define schemes in an xcode phonegap project from terminal

Viewed 3336

I'm writing a script to archive the iOS portion of a phonegap project. The script wipes the directory that the project is in and then repopulates it using the latest code from source control. I then run$ phonegap local build ios in order to build the project. However in order to archive the project I need its schemes to be defined. I have tried building the project from the command line but I get the message ** BUILD FAILED **. As of right now I have the code open the xcode project (the only way that I've found to get the schemes defined) and then sleep for 30 second while I wait for xcode to work its magic. My question is how can I either simulate opening xcode or otherwise define the scheme from the command line.

Thanks in advance for any help.

2 Answers
Related