Unresolved Links in scribble/lp document

Viewed 296

I'm trying to write a small example program in Racket's scribble/lp. The source for the project is on Github.

The problem I am experiencing is broken links in the woven html. I've provided it as a gh-page. for the project.

When outputting the document using the command 'Sribble LPexample.scrbl' I get the following warning:

2013 blog > scribble LPexample.scrbl
 [Output to LPexample.html]
Warning: some cross references may be broken due to undefined tags:
 (dep ((lib "2htdp/image.rkt") ellipse))
 (mod-path "racket")
 (dep ((lib "2htdp/image.rkt") beside/align))
 (dep ((lib "2htdp/image.rkt") rectangle))
 (mod-path "scribble/lp")

And the output file places red underlines under the broken links.

The file which gets scribbled is LPexample.scrbl. It's pretty simple:

#lang scribble/manual
@require[scribble/lp-include]
@title{Literate Programming Example}
// snip
@lp-include["LPexample.rkt"]

The section of the literate programming document that sources the broken links is lines 69-86:

which weaves to this:

@chunk[<blue_square>
       (rectangle 100 100 "solid" "blue")]

can be composed into other functions this way:
@verbatim|{
@chunk[<blue_square>
(beside/align "bottom"
              (ellipse 20 70 "solid" "lightsteelblue")
              <blue_square>)]}|

which weaves out to:

    @chunk[<example_body>
    (beside/align "bottom"
                  (ellipse 20 70 "solid" "lightsteelblue")
                  <blue_square>)]

I've been digging through the Racket documentation, of course. But there's really no good example for even cross linking documents using straight scribble/core or scribble/manual, never mind scribble/lp.

I've also tried digging through the source for the Racket documentation, but the scribble files for the the Guide and Reference use so many custom functions and macros and dependencies that I just can't get my brain far enough around it, to dig out a simple "Oh so that's how it's done".

1 Answers
Related