Google api to fetch the location history of a user

Viewed 9057

I am looking for a google api to fetch the user location history, I know google is storing users location history and we are able to track it from -

https://maps.google.com/locationhistory/b/0

But is google providing an api through which we can access this user history through an app, I think google latitude used to that only but I am not sure and any ways it is shut down.

3 Answers

I have found this in the GOOGLE MAP website. there are other classes too Like Polygon. I didn't try this but Hope it will work.

// Instantiates a new Polyline object and adds points to define a rectangle    
 PolylineOptions rectOptions = new PolylineOptions()
            .add(new LatLng(37.35, -122.0))
            .add(new LatLng(37.45, -122.0))      
// North of the previous point, but at the same     
    longitude.add(new LatLng(37.45, -122.2))      
// Same latitude, and 30km to the west    
            .add(new LatLng(37.35, -122.2))      
// Same longitude, and 16km to the south    
            .add(new LatLng(37.35, -122.0));     
// Closes the polyline.    
// Get back the mutable Polylineenter code here
Polyline polyline = myMap.addPolyline(rectOptions);
Related