Capistrano release not publishing

Viewed 951

I am trying to deploy my Rails application to my remote test environment with Capistrano. I am using Git as my deploy source.

When I run cap development deploy everything appears to work. In my local log, I even see the new release supposedly deploy.

INFO [887154fa] Running /usr/bin/env echo "Branch dev deployed as release 20131219020401 by Clay; "

When I log into my remote server to validate the deploy of the release, I expect to see my web application updated. Instead, my latest commits have not been deployed. What is more curious is if I navigate to the remote myapp/releases folder I can see my release.

Why is this release not being published?

deploy.rb

require "capistrano/rvm"

set :rvm_ruby_string, :local           
set :rvm_autolibs_flag, "read-only" 
set :stages, %w(development, test, production)
set :default_stage, "development"
set :application, 'myapp'
set :repo_url, 'git@github.com:cometman/myapp.git'
set :deploy_to, '/var/www/myapp'
set :scm, :git
set :branch, "dev"
set :deploy_via, :copy
set :keep_releases, 5
1 Answers
Related