Qt 5 Unknown module(s) in QT: uitools

Viewed 26532

I just started to use Qt today and I don't know if I did something wrong when I installed it but I can't use QFormBuilder.

Linux Xubuntu 64b

what I did:

  • I clone this repo : git@gitorious.org:qt/qt5.git
  • init_repository >> ./configure >> make >> sudo make install
  • I downloaded qt-creator http://qt-project.org/downloads#qt-creator
  • I created a new project and when I try to include QFormBuilder he tell me that he doesn't know this file.

So, I saw somewhere someone who says that I need to add QT += uitools to the project file, but now when I try to use qmake, I am getting Unknown module(s) in QT: uitools.

Sorry for my english and thank you for your help.

4 Answers

To add to the answer by @svlasov, on RHEL or CentOS based systems (7.x or 8.x, etc.) you need to install:

yum install qt5-qttools-devel

Depending on the project you are building, you may also need to install qt5-qttools-static.

Related