Delete the first column in Notepad++

Viewed 29227

I have this file:

 206  06:06:00.00   X               "Регион -2.00"                   00:02:00.00                    
 282  06:50:00.00   X               "Регион -1.00"                   00:01:00.00                    
 353  07:27:00.00   X               "Регион -1.00"                   00:01:00.00                    
 435  08:20:00.00   X               "Регион -1.00"                   00:01:00.00                    
 482  08:39:00.00   X               "Регион -1.00"                   00:01:00.00                    
 521  09:16:00.00   X               "Регион -1.00"                   00:01:00.00                    
 667  10:42:00.00   X               "Регион -2.00"                   00:02:00.00                    
 896  12:54:00.00   X               "Регион -1.30"                   00:01:30.00                    
1003  13:57:00.00   X               "Регион -1.30"                   00:01:30.00                    
1154  15:29:00.00   X               "Регион -2.00"                   00:02:00.00                    
1272  16:23:00.00   X               "Регион -1.00"                   00:01:00.00                    
1309  16:57:00.00   X               "Регион -1.30"                   00:01:30.00                    
1401  17:49:00.00   X               "Регион -2.00"                   00:02:00.00                    
1434  18:07:00.00   X               "Регион -2.00"                   00:02:00.00                    
1514  18:43:00.00   X               "Регион -2.00"                   00:02:00.00                    
1581  19:19:00.00   X               "Регион -1.30"                   00:01:30.00                    
1846  21:52:00.00   X               "Регион -1.30"                   00:01:30.00                    
1918  22:26:00.00   X               "Регион -1.00"                   00:01:00.00                    
1963  22:46:00.00   X               "Регион -1.00"                   00:01:00.00    

There are spaces before non 4 digit numbers, e.g. first line "206" actually starts like " 206"

I need to get rid of the first column, so I need to only have

06:06:00.00 X "Регион -2.00" 00:02:00.00

for the first line, and so on.

I tried few thing with Ctrl+H and regexp, but I always seem to just delete the whole line.

If you have other solutions rather than Notepad++ in mind, they would also do. The reason I chose Notepad++ was that this is not an original file, and its been through some formatting (Delete all lines not containing "Регион -"), so it it would be easier if all can be done in 1 place.

7 Answers

Another way, trim the leading space firstEdit->Blank Operations->Trim Leading Space.
Then search ^\d+, replace with nothing. Then trim again. It could be a little more steps, but it is a way.

Related