How to Remove Disqus footer from webpage

Viewed 10922

I want to remove the footer of Disqus plugin. Disqus works fine, but the footer looking a little iterating. I want to remove the footer so that I can only see the relevant comments.

You can see the footer at the end of the image.

enter image description here

<div class="well">
  <div id="disqus_thread"></div>
  <script type="text/javascript">
    /* * * CONFIGURATION VARIABLES: EDIT BEFORE PASTING INTO YOUR WEBPAGE * * */
    var disqus_shortname = 'destinationcompk'; // required: replace example with your forum shortname
    function disqus_config() {
      this.callbacks.afterRender.push(function() { alert('clayton') });
    }

    var disqus_identifier = "image_".concat(12);
    var disqus_title = "image_title".concat(12);

    /* * * DON'T EDIT BELOW THIS LINE * * */
    (function () {
        var dsq = document.createElement('script');
        dsq.type = 'text/javascript';
        dsq.async = true;
        dsq.src = '//' + disqus_shortname + '.disqus.com/embed.js';
        (document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(dsq);
    })();
  </script>
  <noscript>Please enable JavaScript to view the <a href="http://disqus.com/?ref_noscript">comments
  </a></noscript>
</div>

Go to Fiddle Button

I'm just trying to hide footer that's it!

5 Answers

Outside of the technical workarounds, there is a legitimate way to do this. According to the website, you can remove this with a Pro subscription, which is around $100/month at the time of this answer.

https://<accountname>.disqus.com/admin/settings/general/

Disqus Branding Toggle Option in Settings

Related