Jsdom throwing error for some URLs

Viewed 1229

I am new to nodejs, what I'm trying to do is to scan all the url of my site (with javascript and jquery enabled) and check that the url contains a given string.

To do this I'm using jsdom, but when I launch the script extracts only some url and then crashes giving this error:

timers.js:110
    first._onTimeout();
          ^
TypeError: Property '_onTimeout' of object [object Object] is not a function
at Timer.listOnTimeout [as ontimeout] (timers.js:110:15)

Surely there is something wrong but I don't understand where..

This is my script:

var request = require('request');
var jsdom = require('jsdom');

request({ uri: 'http://www.example.com' }, function (error, response, html) {
  if (!error && response.statusCode == 200) {

     var doc = jsdom.jsdom(html, null, {
           features: {
              FetchExternalResources   : ['script'],
              ProcessExternalResources : ['script'],
              MutationEvents           : '2.0',
           }
     });

     var window = doc.createWindow();
     jsdom.jQueryify(window, "http://code.jquery.com/jquery-1.5.min.js", function() {
        var $ = window.jQuery;
        $('a').each(function(i, element){
             var a = $(this).attr('href');
             console.log(a);
             if (a.indexOf('string') != -1) {
               console.log('The winner: '+a);
               //return a;
             }
        });
        window.close();
    });
  }
});
1 Answers
Related