Does anyone know where to get the [Stack Overflow Search] Visual Studio extension?

Viewed 1967

On my client workstation, my installation of VS2012 came with a stack overflow integrated search bar that sits alongside the quick launch. It looks like this:

stack overflow

The problem with this is that it is very cool, I want it added to my personal machine, but no one knows how it got onto my machine or where to find it. I know this question hasn't been asked on stack overflow before because visual studio told me so, included in the image below

stack overflow

The only extensions that I currently have installed to visual studio are included in the screenshot below and are consistent with all of my colleagues' installs. That's why it's a bit puzzling for me to have this while they don't.

stack overflow

Does anyone else have this? Where did you get it?

1 Answers
Related