Change listview subitem fore color

Viewed 13025

I am trying to change the fore color for certain columns based on there value in a listview subitem. I have tried various options and looked at various posts on SO but nothing seems to work.

In my present code, instead of changing dr(9) it is changing dr(0). Where have I gone wrong. Thanks

Using dr = oledbCmd.ExecuteReader()


            'clear items in the list before populating with new values
            'lvRequests.Items.Clear()

            While dr.Read()
                If dr.HasRows Then
                    Dim LVI As New ListViewItem

                    With LVI

                        .UseItemStyleForSubItems = False
                        .Text = dr(0).ToString()
                        .SubItems.Add(CDate(dr(5)).ToShortDateString())
                        .SubItems.Add(dr(1).ToString())
                        .SubItems.Add(dr(3).ToString())

                        If dr(3).ToString = "D" Then
                            .SubItems(3).Text = "Destroyed"

                        ElseIf dr(3).ToString = "O" Then
                            .SubItems(3).Text = "Out"

                        ElseIf dr(3).ToString = "I" Then
                            .SubItems(3).Text = "Intake"
                        End If

                        .SubItems.Add(dr(9).ToString())

                        If IsDBNull(dr(9)) Then
                            .SubItems(LVI.SubItems.Count - 1).Text = "O/S"
                            .ForeColor = Color.DarkRed


                        ElseIf dr(9) IsNot "DEMO" Then
                            .SubItems(LVI.SubItems.Count - 1).Text = "Done"

                        End If

                    End With
                    lvRequests.Items.Add(LVI)

                    lvcount += 1

                End If

            End While
        End Using
1 Answers
Related