I need to make a PATCH request to a PHP application.
How can I get the data from that PATCH request inside that application?
If I had to do it with a POST, it would just be a simple access to the global $_POST variable.
I need to make a PATCH request to a PHP application.
How can I get the data from that PATCH request inside that application?
If I had to do it with a POST, it would just be a simple access to the global $_POST variable.
Since none of the above has worked for me in PHP 5.6, here's a solution that actually did.
I used this parse_raw_http_request($data) function by Christof.
And here's the code:
$_PATCH = [];
parse_str(file_get_contents('php://input'), $_PATCH);
parse_raw_http_request($_PATCH);
// From now on, the $_PATCH variable keeps all request arguments as well,
// and they're accessible under approprate keys like $_PATCH['yourKey']
i'm using : PHP 7.4
function patchMethod(){
parse_str(file_get_contents('php://input'), $_PATCH);
$body=[];
if (is_array($_PATCH)) {
foreach ($_PATCH as $key => $value) {
$body[$key] = $value;
}
}
return $body;
}