Feeding tuple into function such as printfn

Viewed 3291

I want to give a tuple to a printf function:

let tuple = ("Hello", "world")
do printfn "%s %s" tuple

This, of course, does not work, compiler first says, that it needs string instead of string*string. I write it as follows:

let tuple = ("Hello", "world")
do printfn "%s %s" <| fst tuple

Then compiler reasonably notes that now I have function value of type string -> unit. Makes sense. I can write

let tuple = ("Hello", "world")
do printfn "%s %s" <| fst tuple <| snd tuple

And it works for me. But I'm wondering, if there might be any way to do it nicer, like

let tuple = ("Hello", "world")
do printfn "%s %s" <| magic tuple

My problem is that I can't get which type does printf need so that to print two arguments. What could magic function look like?

1 Answers
Related