How can I display my page to be visible partially on left when the panel scroll left is enabled?

Viewed 245

IN this link , I can find that there is over lay option where I can hide or show the panel on right or left. But I want to display the panel 90% or + in panel. The same example as in facebook mobile where we have option of seeing friends list on right simultaneously a little part of news feed.

I have tried some code in the link provided above which has the code as

<div data-role="page">

<div data-role="panel" id="mypanel">
<!-- panel content goes here -->
</div><!-- /panel -->

 <!-- header -->
  <!-- content -->
  <!-- footer -->

  </div><!-- page -->

what more must be implemented for this to bring it to the state when when the panel is visible only 90% of my page must be hidden towards one side of the page.

Thanks

1 Answers
Related