Google Places Auto-complete in extjs4

Viewed 1222

I am using extjs4 and Spring at server side. I need to integrate Google Places Auto-complete inside one of the extjs4 form. Is there any way this can be done. I am not sure weather we can integrate Google Auto-complete with extjs I have searched but not find anything more specific to my requirement. Please guide me ..... look at my code ...

Ext.define('abce.view.ReportMissing', {
extend : 'Ext.panel.Panel',
alias : 'widget.report_missing',
bodyPadding : 10,
autoScroll : true,
frame : true,

items : [{
    id : 'report_form',
    xtype : 'form',
    frame : true,
    defaultType : 'textfield',

    items : [{
                xtype : 'combobox',
                store : new Ext.data.Store({
                            autoLoad : true,
                            //fields : ['memberName',      'email'],
                            proxy : {
                                type : 'ajax',
                                headers : {
                                    'Content-Type' : 'application/json',
                                    'Accept' : 'application/json'
                                },
                                url : 'http://maps.googleapis.com/maps/api/geocode/json?address=hyd+&sensor=false',
                                remoteSort : true,
                                method : 'GET',
                                reader : {
                                    type : 'json',
                                    successProperty : 'status'
                                }
                            }
                        })
            }]

});

https://developers.google.com/places/documentation/autocomplete

3 Answers
Related