Yammer JSON Feed returning only 20 messages

Viewed 6452

I am trying to get all the messages from a particular group. I am getting the json feed back. The only problem is, its returning only 20 messages. Is this set as default or something. Is there any way by by which while doing the request, I can specify whether I want all the messages, by default just 20 or even messages posted between the start and the end date?

My RestApi call is:

https://www.yammer.com/api/v1/messages/in_group/[id].json

From Yammer Developer Documentation <

Autocomplete: 10 requests in 10 seconds.

Messages: 10 requests in 30 seconds.

Notifications: 10 requests in 30 seconds.

All Other Resources: 10 requests in 10 seconds.

These limits are independent e.g. in the same 30 seconds period, you could make 10 message calls and 10 notification calls. The specific rate limits are subject to change but following the guidelines below will ensure that your app is not blocked.>>

I have tried using limit as the parameter to change the number of message more than 20. But it doesnt seem to be working?

Is this problem because of Rate Limit. If not, what's the problem?

3 Answers
Related