Cannot add android.support.v7 to my project build path

Viewed 37020

I am trying to add android-support-v7-appcompat to my project build path:

This is what I have done: Right-click on my own project -> build path -> configure build path -> choose Android on the left column and then click "Add". I choose "android-support-v7-appcompat". This name appears then in the right column of the table, on the left appears the path where the library is located: C:\Program Files\adt-bundle-windows-x86-20131030\sdk\extras\android\support\v7\appcompat. And it has a beautiful green check mark on the left!

I click Apply or Ok.

Then I go to this screen again, but though the path is still on the left in the table, there is a red cross on the left and a question mark, where "android-support-v7-appcompat" should have been. I have done exactly what is described in http://developer.android.com/tools/support-library/setup.html (title "Adding libraries with resources").

Has someone any idea????

6 Answers
Related