How to do Water color painting in iOS using CoreGraphics?

Viewed 268

I am working on Coloring App , in that i have to do coloring using water colors like that  image i am attaching, I have a brush, which is then moved around finger touch, and then it paints the color onto the imageview. But this color needs to be water paint (like image i posted)

Does anyone knows how to get a water color?

Is there any sample project related to water color in ios?

I also check this but didn't get successed render-water-paint-in-ios

This is not duplicate i check all the link related to water coloring but didn't get what i want means i am working on coloring app in that i am drawing & filling colors(using flood fill alogrithm) on same imageView now i have to do painting using normal colors as well as water color but i haven't find any useful link.

0 Answers
Related