What would the Autofac equivalent to this Ninject code be?

Viewed 3126

On the following page: http://www.asp.net/signalr/overview/signalr-20/extensibility/dependency-injection

Near the bottom (just below the text "RegisterHubs.Start") there is a piece of Ninject code that I am trying to reproduce using Autofac.

So far I have succeeded in giving myself a headache, but not much else. I have scoured the Autofac wiki, and the web for some help. Though, I am sure I probably missed some tidbit of information.

Update: Here is the relevant Ninject code on the page.

public static class RegisterHubs
{
    public static void Start()
    {
        var kernel = new StandardKernel();
        var resolver = new NinjectSignalRDependencyResolver(kernel);

        kernel.Bind<IStockTicker>()
            .To<Microsoft.AspNet.SignalR.StockTicker.StockTicker>()
            .InSingletonScope();

        kernel.Bind<IHubConnectionContext>().ToMethod(context =>
                resolver.Resolve<IConnectionManager>().
                    GetHubContext<StockTickerHub>().Clients
            ).WhenInjectedInto<IStockTicker>();

        var config = new HubConfiguration()
        {
            Resolver = resolver
        };

        App.MapSignalR(config);
    }
}

Update 2: Thought I would also add the objects trying to be composed.

public class StockTickerHub : Hub
{
    private readonly IStockTicker _stockTicker;

    public StockTickerHub(IStockTicker stockTicker) { }
}

public class StockTicker
{
    public StockTicker(IHubConnectionContext clients) { }
}
1 Answers
Related