twilio window popup when voip phone rings

Viewed 1157

My business has comcast voip phone that enables different phones in the office to send/receive phone calls. The computers are connected with the internet provided by comcast as well. For the front desktop computer, I want window to pop when the phone rings due to customer calling. Before window pops up, the application would recognize the phone number of the caller, query the database, extract the data , populate the pop up window with customer data. So the front desk person has the customer information when the phone rings before the phone is picked up. I want to be able to program this window pop up in c#, .net.

How can this application be created? What sorts of technology in twilio will handle that? How can window up be between the desktop and the phone? How do I go about prorgramming this kind of app? Is this possible to achieve keeping Comcast phone serivce and current phone numbers for clinics in place with out any disturbance?

Thanks.

1 Answers
Related