Gateway Time-out:The gateway did not receive a timely response from the upstream server

Viewed 54447

I am sending 300 newsletter at a time with a url, after 2 min it refresh itself again to send next 300 at so on.

But I am getting this error:

Gateway Time-out

The gateway did not receive a timely response from the upstream server or application.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I have set max execution to 3600

ini_set('max_execution_time', 3600);

But I am regularly getting same error. Please help me to find out the solution.

5 Answers

if the problem is coming from sql sentence, is a server's processing the long query try to optimize the SQL Sentence

I have 18,600,000 rows in my table. TimeOut error was over when I set the TimeOut to 6000 in http.conf after the ServerRoot.

I encountered the same problem. After i changed my php.ini file

  1. default_socket_timeout = 240
  2. max_execution_time = 240 to fix it.
Related