C++ Inheriting Stack with Elements with Own Class

Viewed 129

I am trying to create my own class (NodeWithMin) as elements for stack in C++, and create a new class (StackWithMin) inheriting it. I think i am ok creating the new stack class, but having some problem initialize a new instance of the new class and use it. Does anybody have a good idea with it? I wrote all classes and main in a single file. Thanks.

#include <stack>

class NodeWithMin{
public:
    int value;
    int min;
    NodeWithMin(int v, int min){
        this->value = v;
        this->min = min;
    }
};

template<class NodeWithMin>
class StackWithMin : stack<NodeWithMin>{
public:
    typedef stack<NodeWithMin> super;
    void push(int value){
        int newMin = min(value, this->min());
        super::push(new NodeWithMin(value, newMin));
    };

    int min(){
        if(this->isEmpty()){
            return numeric_limits<int>::max();
        }else{
            super::peek().min;
        }
    };
};

int main(int argc, const char * argv[])
{
    StackWithMin<class NodeWithMin>* ss;
    ss = new StackWithMin<class NodeWithMin>();
}
2 Answers
Related