I am looking to connect Twilio SIP to an OBi202 endpoint. It seems like it would be easy considering the Twilio SIP support and the OBi is a SIP endpoint...
I found the settings for the RTP port range, server, and credential information, but beyond that I am stuck and cannot connect. Can anyone provide some guidance for connecting an OBi to Twilio?
Edit: I did manage to figure out the inbound routing, although as Devin said, it requires a third party. I setup a free account with iptel.org. They provide registration and allowed me to connect my OBi to their pure SIP service. Using the verbs I can dial incoming calls to my Twilio numbers directly to my Obi! I am still testing, but appears to work great so far.
Edit: I have played around with the iptel service for outgoing. I can successfully pass a SIP call from my OBi to Twilio, but then I get a bit stuck. I seem to get double charged for the incoming SIP call to Twilio, then the for the outgoing redirect does not seem to work. I will post more details once I debug further...