Couchbase Query Execution time?

Viewed 4837

How I can calculate Query time and Query Execution plan in Couchbase.Is there any Utilities like Oracle Explain plan and tkprof in Couchbase db?

edit:


I am trying to see which database performs best for my data. So i am trying to experiment with mysql, mongodb, couchbase. I have tried with three different number of entries 10k, 20k, 40k entries.

With mysql, i can see the query time using "set profiling =1". with this settings i ran queries under three scenarios 1) without indexing primary key, 2) after indexing primary key 3) running the same query second time ( to see the effect of query caching)

Similarly i ran same tests with mongodb and summarized my results in a table format. I would want to run same tests with couchbase to see how well it would perform. I tried to search over net but couldn't find anything which i can follow to get similar results.

Below is the table i have (all times are in milli seconds). the second row with braces() shows the query time for second run.

Records Count       Mysql           MongoDB         CouchBase
        ___________________     _______________     ___________
        Without   | With        Without | With      With Index
        Index     | Index       Index   | Index 

10K     62.27325  | 8.537       3311    | 33
        (33.3135) | (3.27825)       (7) | (0)




20K     108.4075  | 23.238      132 | 39    
        (80.90525)| (4.576)     (17)    | (0)



40K     155.074  | 26.26725     48  | 10
        (110.42) | (10.037)     (42)    | (0)


For couchbase i would want to know both the performance when retrieving a document using its key( similar function as memcahed). Also the query time using its views.

1 Answers
Related