Gumstix Overo wifi drops continously

Viewed 1244

I am using Gumstix overo and from the past many days I am unable to get my Wifi working correctly.

I followed the instructions from Gumstix Overo Wifi and Overo Wifi to set correct parameters in /etc/network/interfaces and /etc/wpa_supplicant.conf.

/etc/network/interfaces file:

# Wireless interfaces
auto wlan0
iface wlan0 inet dhcp
      pre-up wpa_supplicant -Dwext -iwlan0 -c/etc/wpa_supplicant.conf -B
      down killall -q wpa_supplicant

wpa_supplicant.conf:

ctrl_interface=/var/run/wpa_supplicant
    ctrl_interface_group=0
    update_config=1
    eapol_version=1
    ap_scan=1
    fast_reauth=1

    network={
            ssid="xxxxxx"
            proto=WPA
            key_mgmt=WPA-PSK
            pairwise=CCMP TKIP
            group=CCMP TKIP
            scan_ssid=1
            psk="xxxxx"
            priority=10
    }

After setting up and running ifdown wlan0 && ifup wlan0 i constantly get this message:


[ 1176.528778] cfg80211: Calling CRDA to update world regulatory domain
[ 2155.687255] cfg80211: Calling CRDA to update world regulatory domain
[ 1175.293609] cfg80211: Calling CRDA to update world regulatory domain

My iwconfig:

lo        no wireless extensions.

wlan0     IEEE 802.11bg  ESSID:off/any  
          Mode:Managed  Frequency:2.412 GHz  Access Point: Not-Associated   
          Retry  long limit:7   RTS thr:off   Fragment thr:off
          Encryption key:off
          Power Management:on

My lsmod looks like this:

root@overo:~# lsmod

Module                  Size  Used by
libertas_sdio          16484  0 
libertas               99993  1 libertas_sdio
firmware_class          6920  2 libertas_sdio,libertas
ipv6                  252525  22 
cfg80211              172644  1 libertas
rfkill                 17524  3 cfg80211
lib80211                5138  1 libertas
mt9v032                 7169  1 
omap3_isp             132270  0 
v4l2_common             8681  2 omap3_isp,mt9v032
ads7846                10528  0 
videodev               98880  3 omap3_isp,mt9v032,v4l2_common
media                  12853  3 omap3_isp,mt9v032,videodev

I am using yocto project for gumstix cloned from https://github.com/gumstix/Gumstix-YoctoProject-Repo

It would be great help if I could get any inputs where I am doing wrong.

1 Answers
Related