Things I've done so far:
added and linked my app in the Dev Console (game services)
included the App_id into my app/manifest
added BaseGameActivity and GameHelper to my project (from GitHub)
added the google-play-services library to my project
extended BaseGameActivity
What is ee in log:
GameHelper: **** APP NOT CORRECTLY CONFIGURED TO USE GOOGLE PLAY GAME SERVICES
GameHelper: **** This is usually caused by one of these reasons:
GameHelper: **** (1) Your package name and certificate fingerprint do not match
GameHelper: **** the client ID you registered in Developer Console.
GameHelper: **** (2) Your App ID was incorrectly entered.
GameHelper: **** (3) Your game settings have not been published and you are
GameHelper: **** trying to log in with an account that is not listed as
GameHelper: **** a test account.
- I took App_id from console, it's 100% correct.
- I'm trying to log in with an test account
- SHA1 and package name 100% correct.
How can i check where is the problem?
p.s. i see Client ID in console, looking like: 165***6-***.apps.googleusercontent.com
Should i use it?