ChromeCast - Empty receiver list

Viewed 3410

I'm developping a sender/receiver application but, in my sender app, in always get an empty receiver list.

I did:

  • Whitelist my ChromeCast and my receiver page and I received my App ID from Google
  • Tick the box: "send this Chromecast serial number to google when checking for updates" and wait more than 1 day
  • Install ChromeCast Chrome extension, allow my domain and tick the "developper mode" box on chrome://extensions
  • I used this Github to avoid JS mistakes: https://github.com/pjjanak/chromecast-hello-world (I also try with other exemples, without success)
  • I put my App ID and set a NameSpace on my app
  • My ChromeCast can access to my receiver page.

If I put "Youtube" as appId, my sender app can find my ChromeCast.

I can cast a Chrome Tab and Youtube Android App can cast too.

I can't access to my_chromecast_ip:9222, I found this topics: Initial chromecast setup and Initial chromecast setup it can be my solution but I wanted to ask here before use chromecast-updates@google.com to check if I miss something.

Thanks for help.

3 Answers
Related