Drawable folder for 8 inch tablets

Viewed 4765

I am working in an android application and I want to support my application in all devices. But I don't know from which drawable folder 8 inch tablet takes images.

"drawable-mdpi" for mobiles, containing 320px-width images   
"drawable-hdpi" for mobiles, containing 480px-width images  
"drawable-xhdpi" for mobiles, containing 720px-width images  
"drawable-sw600dp" for 7'' tablets, containing 600px-width images  
"drawable-sw720dp" for 10'' tablets, containing 720px-width images    
 ????             for 8'' tablets
4 Answers

"drawable-sw600dp" for 7'' tablets, containing 600px-width images

"drawable-sw600dp" is the folder that applies the drawable properties of device with minimum 600dp width.

So you dont need to worry about it.The android system will automatically suites drawable from sw600dp to 8 Inch Tablets

Have a Nice Day ....

The qualifiers hdpi,xhdpi,xxhdpi describes the screen density of the device, not the size of screen. From the official doc

            The better practice is to put the following drawables
           // for Phones
            drawable-ldpi
            drawable-mdpi
            drawable-hdpi

          //for 7 inch tablets
              drawable-large-mdpi
              drawable-large-hdpi(for Nexus 7)

         // for 10 inch tablets
             drawable-xlarge-mdpi
Related