Running the 64 bit version of IIS Express 8 RC with Visual Studio 2010

Viewed 8625

I have a web app that uses the 64 bit version of SharpSvn, a managed DLL with an unmanaged dependency. It will not run in IIS Express 7.0. Switching to the 32 bit version of the assembly works fine.

I installed the 64 bit version of IIS 8 RC. However Visual Studio 2010 launches the 32 bit version of IIS Express.

IIS.

I can launch the 64 bit version of IIS manually with the following command:

"C:\Program Files\IIS Express\iisexpress.exe"  /config:"C:\Users\zippy\Documents\IISExpress\config\applicationhost.config"  /site:"MrDVCS" /apppool:"Clr4IntegratedAppPool"

In my WebProject.csproj The relevant XML seems to be <UseIISExpress>true</UseIISExpress>. If I edit the file in Visual Studio, the Intellisense does not offer a similar named tag for 64 bit, and it does not offer me an attribute.

So how do I get Visual Studio to launch the 64 bit version of IIS Express RC?

3 Answers
Related