Facebook like button box opening outside window area

Viewed 6799

I have a facebook like button at the bottom of my website. When I click on it the "box" where I can input a comment goes outside my web-browser window and I can not scroll down or anything like that (see screenshot below - bottom of the image is bottom of the window). How can I fix this? (ie. make the box appearing above the button). tks

enter image description here

HTML

  <div id="social">
    <div class="fb-like" data-href="http://mydomain.com" data-send="false" data-layout="button_count" data-width="106" data-show-faces="false" data-font="verdana"></div>
    <a href="https://twitter.com/share" class="twitter-share-button" data-lang="msa">Tweet</a> 
    <script>!function(d,s,id){var js,fjs=d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0];if(!d.getElementById(id)){js=d.createElement(s);js.id=id;js.src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js";fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js,fjs);}}(document,"script","twitter-wjs");</script> 
  </div>

CSS:

#footer {
    position: fixed;
    bottom: 0;
    color: #333;
    left: 0;
    z-index: 999;
    width: 96%;
    text-align: right;
    padding: 30px 2%;
    vertical-align: bottom;
}
#social {
    position: absolute;
    vertical-align: middle;
    left: 2%;
    color: #333;
}

.fb_iframe_widget, iframe.twitter-share-button {
    display: inline-block;
    vertical-align: middle;
}
span.languageselector {
    display: inline-block;
    height: 20px; /* same height as #social div */
    line-height: 20px; /* same as line-height */
}
3 Answers
Related