How can I retain the custom string color while allowing the XAML indentation to be of the same background color?

Viewed 546

Just having reinstalled everything I wanted to get back to a dark color theme for Visual Studio 2010.

I downloaded the .vssettings and imported them. Everything looks fine except in XAML files where the indents gets a brown/yellowish background that is very distracting:

enter image description here

I checked other file types (.cs, .xml etc.) and I only see this behavior with XAML files which led me to believe I would be able to correct this by changing one of the "XAML" prefixed settings under Tools->Options->Environment->Fonts and Colors.

But I cannot find anything that matches what I see.

The setting seems to be governed by the "string" setting in Tools-->Options-->Environment-->Fonts.

How can the custom string color be kept while allowing the XAML indentation to be the same color as the background?

1 Answers
Related