RDLC report: How can I repeat a group header on each page?

Viewed 17102

How can I repeat a group header on each page? I have some group that has a lot of rows and thus could not be placed in one single page. I want the group header to put on each pages. I can repeat report-header to repeat on each page but dont know how to repeat group header. Also I am working on rdlc report (not rdl) report.

4 Answers

I had the same issue. I found a solution and it works like a charm.

First, you need use the Advanced Tablix Member Properties. The Advanced Tablix Member Properties become available when you click the little arrow on the right side of the grouping pane. enter image description here

Then, you need to change the proprieties of the Tablix Member like mentioned in the picture. enter image description here

Fore more details, you can check the link below.

https://www.sqlchick.com/entries/2011/8/20/repeating-column-headers-on-every-page-in-ssrs-doesnt-work-o.html

Related