PHP How to implement multiple web services simultaniously?

Viewed 587

I'm working on an energy project. In my site there are may energy services are registered with there enrollment process through web services. Initially it was 1 to begin with now 3 more came to integrate.

On the very first page I've to show the plans based on the zip codes. Now on this page I've to request to all 4 energy provider to list the energy plans.

To request each service at a time in sequential way definitely it will take more time as I've to get the data from external source and this is the first page so I do not want to make it slow down at the first instance only.

How can I make request to all the services simultaneously and collect the data from each services and list it on the final page.

1 Answers
Related