Windows Azure ends connection and returns a 324 error code

Viewed 4426

I have tried some labs in Windows Azure and it works fine. So, I start developing my application with Azure Emulator.

I perform my first deployment test today in Windows Azure and have a first issue:

No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 127.0.0.1:10000

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. 

Exception Details: System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 127.0.0.1:10000

Source Error: 

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace: 


[SocketException (0x274d): No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 127.0.0.1:10000]
   System.Net.Sockets.Socket.EndConnect(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +2724507
   System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Boolean connectFailure, Socket s4, Socket s6, Socket& socket, IPAddress& address, ConnectSocketState state, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Int32 timeout, Exception& exception) +392

[WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server]
   Microsoft.WindowsAzure.StorageClient.Tasks.Task`1.get_Result() +96
   Microsoft.WindowsAzure.StorageClient.Tasks.Task`1.ExecuteAndWait() +271
   Microsoft.WindowsAzure.StorageClient.CloudBlobContainer.Delete(BlobRequestOptions options) +213
   MyProject.Web.MvcApplication.InitBlobs() in C:\Sites\MyProject\MyProject\MyProject.Web\Global.asax.cs:85
   MyProject.Web.MvcApplication.Application_Start() in C:\Sites\MyProject\MyProject\MyProject.Web\Global.asax.cs:52

It was the first deployment, so I tried to delete a container that doesn't exist. I now handle the Exception.

I redeploy my project and doesn't get any server error. It just ends the connection and leave me this error: Error 324 (net::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE)

I assume I miss something in my configuration but I wasn't able to find what it is exactly.

Thank you for your help!

Edit: The deployment itself is the first one for this application, but it isn't the first one I perform on Windows Azure. I already deployed some msdn labs when I start developing for Windows Azure.

3 Answers
Related