Drawing / Sketching widget that can be embedded in websites to be used as an online drawing tool

Viewed 6703

I am looking for a non-commercial or commercial online widget/tool written either in Java, Flash, HTML5 and JAVASCRIPT or any other way, that provides the following features:

  • Can be embedded inside a website (like a java applet, flash , or javascript div, ..)
  • Has the primary drawing or image editing tools such as (pen, eraser, color pick , etc..)
  • Has a save feature that saves the works in JPEG or PNG or other useful formats

I have searched and searched and found only http://www.mainada.net/inputdraw/ which seems to have very limited tools.

There are sites that have drawing canvases (photoshop.com or http://muro.deviantart.com/) but as far as I know its not possible to embed those and have them load / save a specific file!

Any kind of help is appreciated! :)

1 Answers
Related