Eclipse does not show src file

Viewed 29550

I have three different projects in my eclipse and yesterday src file became unvisible in one of the projects. Two days ago it was ok and I have no idea how this happened. I can not see src file in project explorer or package explorer.

Project Explorer :

Project Explorer

However, if I look with navigator I can see all files in the directories.

Navigator :

Navigator

I use Eclipse Indigo SR2 and IBM Rational ClearCase for first two project. The other is my local test project.

Do anybody know how can I get back to src file into the project explorer?

Thanks.

7 Answers

I had the same problem in Neon - src folder had disappeared. One sub-directory in the src folder would show up but no other sub-dir and not the parent src file itself. No matter what I did in the buildpath configuration only the one sub-dir would show up. It looked like some kind of corruption in the settings. None of the above solutions worked for me, including deleting the project and all files, and then re-checking it out.

What did work was switching to an old workspace, importing a project and then switching back to the workspace with the issue. Magically, the project with the problem was again responding to my changes in the buildpath configuration. I'm not sure if I had to do the interim step of importing fromt he old workspace or not - possibly just switching back and forth would have worked but not sure.

Related