Any Web & Java IDE's for the ARM architecture on Linux?

Viewed 5901

I am currently running Debian Linux on an ARMv7 microprocessor (aka my android phone. ;)) it really runs great, without a single issue. With surprisingly a great deal amount of application support compiled for arm, as compared to many other arm based linux distros.

I would love to use it for some Web Development, as well as Java programming and compiling, but I am having a bit of trouble trying to find any IDE's that are either architecturally independent or compiled for the ARM processor..

One I am really curious about is, IntelliJ IDEA. But I cant figure out if it is architecturally independent or just x86 support only.

I also believe Netbeans is ready and compiled for NetBeans, but I am not a big user of it so I would prefer to use one of the ones I use more often. but if it comes to it, and it does support arm, I will definitely use it.

So what do you folks know of? Are there any programs that are compiled for arm that will suit this purpose for me? or am I stuck with Vim or something?

3 Answers
Related